Monday, September 27, 2010

13.1

What is something that is pretty damn cool about yourself? When I was a senior in high school I ran a half marathon. I have always been a runner and enjoy going out for a jog, but pushing myself for a half marathon was one of the best things i've ever done. To wake up at 5 in the morning to run 8 miles before school made me feel so powerful. It made me feel so good about myself. I still enjoy going on a run, but it's hard to find the time in college! I ran it with one of my best friends Rachel. It was such a bonding experience and we got to know so much about each other. When we crossed the finish line, we grabbed hands; such an incredible feeling. My goal is to run so many more half marathons, but for now I'll just be satisfied with what I've done so far- I think it's pretty damn cool.

1 comment: