Monday, September 27, 2010

Let's Strip and Take a Dip

In the reading Strip by Diana Courvant she brings up the idea of stripping as a form of empowerment and finding self esteem in your self. There are many ways your can strip without having to perform in a strip club. Wether its the newest fitness crave pole dancing or Carmen Electra's strip tease workout video there are many options you have to learn how to strip. We can even take it to a personal level. Strip down and look in the mirror, it may not be the most pleasant thing to do but try it. I tried it after reading this article and found it very empowering. Normally I look at myself and pick every little thing I want changed, but this time I decided to try and be positive. It wasn't easy but like Diana said it can be a very empowering thing. I found myself no longer judging myself instead celebrating what I have. We need to strip down, expose ourselves, and see what other people see in us. Be brave, STRIP, and it will also give you a little bit of a workout :)
Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease: In the Bedroom [DVD]

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post. I never knew there was a strip down workout video. Great positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete